'EURAXESS-UK, managed by the British Council, is a service dedicated to helping students discover research job and funding opportunities in Europe.'
If you are an international research graduate, take a look at a new service that can help you to find work in the UK. Managed by the British Council, EURAXESS-UK provides practical information and support for international researchers looking for employment after their studies.
EURAXESS supports the European Union’s commitment to:
- removing the barriers to free movement of knowledge within Europe
- strengthening cross-border mobility of researchers, students, scientists and academic staff providing researchers with better career structures.
The dedicated EURAXESS-UK website can help you to find out about:
- research job opportunities
- funding opportunities
- information about living and working in the UK.
You can find out more on EURAXESS-UK.
Research opportunities in Europe
If you’re looking for research opportunities in Europe, you'll find openings in 35 countries through the EURAXESS Services Network and help with questions about your professional and daily life, including:
- legal issues
- social security
- health and taxes
- everyday life and family support.